Montana Districting & Apportionment Commission Hearing
The Montana Districting & Apportionment Commission has started the stat’s legislative redistricting process. The commission is accepting map proposals through the end of July, followed by public hearings beginning in August.
These meetings are your chance to learn about the process and give feedback on how your community should be represented!
- 9AM to 12PM
- 12pm – Lunch Break
- 1:30PM to 5PM
Got something to say about proposed state legislative redistricting maps? Here are some tips to make sure your comment is received and easy to read:
- Use the interactive map to make a short remark about specific district lines.
- Use the comment form at mtredistricting.gov for 100+ words.
- Send Word or pdf documents by email to [email protected] (limit 10 MB) if you want to include a table, letterhead, bullet points, signatures, or a graphics in your comment.
- Speak during the public comment times at in-person meetings
- Want to suggest different boundaries for a district, region, or the state? Try your hand at drawing districts and submit the results.
Learn more at mtredistricting.gov